Saturday, January 14, 2012

Yakimix Experience

Last January 12, 2012, my officemates at Smart invited me to join them for dinner at Yakimix. I was very excited to join them since I often see Yakimix being featured on TV with several foods to choose from. What made them different than most eat-all-you-can restaurant is their smokeless grill. I was really curious to find out whether I would enjoy the experience in the restaurant since I'm planning to have my graduation dinner there. Even if it's a weekday, there was a long line of customers waiting outside. Thankfully, they made reservations ahead of time to minimize the hassle.


My experience at Yakimix Greenbelt was good. Their interiors were elegant. The chandelier at the middle of the buffet added to its elegance. As for our place at the far end of the restaurant, it was not too crowded. 



I tasted almost everything served except for the desserts because I got so full. I indulged myself with my favorites- tempura, sashimi and sushi. I also tried their bacon rolls and other fresh meats that can be grilled in their smokeless griller at the center of our table. 


The ambiance was very festive. They sang and gave cupcakes with candles for birthday celebrants. They would also say something (I think that's a Japanese word) every 30 minutes or so. However, these practices could also be too noisy for other visitors especially if 5 to 10 guests were celebrating their birthday since the "Happy Birthday" song would be played for several times in the entire restaurant. This could diminish their cozy effect. It also took a while to refill some of their foods at their buffet. 

Overall, I enjoyed my Yakimix experience. Their foods satisfied my tummy. Because I got too busy eating the delicious foods, I forgot to take photos of them that was why I just grab some photos in the net. Hehe! I left the restaurant with a full stomach and a big smile on my face. I would definitely recommend it and would surely come back. 


No comments:

Post a Comment