Saturday, March 24, 2012

Bohol Adventure: My first airplane ride

Finally, after almost a month, I was able to make a blog on my first Bohol adventure. I got busy with graduation thus, I wasn't able to update my blog.

This trip to Bohol was definitely a memorable one. Aside from the fact that it was my first time to visit a province down South, it was also my first airplane ride. I went with my family and some family friends. Thanks to my cousins, Ate Min and Kuya Gio for initiating this trip and sponsoring our plane tickets and accommodations.

It was Feb. 27 and our flight to Tagbilaran was scheduled at 9:40am. Dahil excited kami, 7:30am pa lang nasa NAIA Terminal 3 na kami. Airphil Express was our carrier.

After checking-in, syempre picture muna. Btw, hindi pa kami kumpleto nyan.

Pictorial muna with papa at NAIA Terminal 3.

Second floor where stores and foods can be found.

Yehey! My first airplane ticket. :)

NAIA Terminal 3's ambiance was impressive. It's spacious and relatively new. I haven't been inside the international airport and terminal 2 but according to some researches I made, pinaka-ok daw ang Terminal 3.

Marami ding selections of foods sa second floor that's why you'll not get worried kung magutom ka man. May Ministop din inside para makabili ng ibang stuffs na baka nakalimutan ilagay sa baggage.

I was very excited to see airplanes up-close and was curious kung san kami dadaan para makapasok sa airplane. Super innocent lang ako. Haha! :)  Since maaga kami, I was able to take some photos and we were also able to eat. If there were things I did not liked about Terminal 3, it were the overpriced foods and the non-functional walkalator.

Savoring my experience. Picture muna while waiting for the plane. :)

Super concentrate ang mag-jowa sa paghintay ng plane. Hehe! :)

After more than an hour of waiting, we finally boarded the plane. I was so excited. I picked a window seat so that I could see the clouds and have an aerial view of the country. I savor every moment of it since it was my first.

Halatang first timer karamihan sa amin kasi sobrang ingay namin sa plane. We were 11 in the group at parang kami lang ang sakay ng airplane sa sobrang kulitan namin. When the plane took off, I got so delighted. Actually, lahat kami sobrang saya.

As we got higher, lalo akong natuwa kasi parang pwede na ako makipag-apir sa clouds. Dati tinatanaw ko lang sila, ngayon magka-level na kami. Hehe! I also discovered na ang ganda pala ng Pilipinas. Ang daming islands at ang tubig, sobrang ganda. May green, blue green at blue.

Sa Maynila lang ang puro bahay at crowded. Hehe! Seeing the aerial view of the country inspired me to work hard to earn money so that I can visit the wonders of the Philippines. 

After more than an hour flight, the pilot announced na medyo ma-dedelay kami ng 10-15 minutes because of the traffic sa Tagbilaran airport. To kill our boredom, which I wasn't, he took us on a tour around Bohol. I saw the aerial view of Chocolate Hills. At dahil dun, lalo akong na-excite puntahan yung place.

We also saw the famous Panglao Island. Sa taas pa lang, ang ganda na ng Bohol. Ang ganda ng tubig. Ang ganda ng forest. What more pa kaya pagbaba...

After touring the entire island, we finally landed sa Tagbilaran airport. Maliit siya ng di hamak sa airport ng Manila pero ok lang. It's a domestic airport naman eh. After getting our baggage, we immediately looked for our hotel transfer at nakita naman namin siya agad. 


Finally, nakasakay din ako ng airplane. Para lang pala siyang bus. Mas sosyal lang. Hehe! 


Infairness to Airphil Express, the airplane was spacious and clean. The temperature was just right. The flight attendants were nice. According to Ate Min who was able to ride Cebu Pacific before, mas gusto na daw nya ngayon ang Airphil dahil well-maintained ang airplane. At dahil jan, Airphil will be my carrier for my next trip. Kelan kaya un??? hehe!

Ang mga makukulit sa airplane. :) Hindi halatang happy sila. :)

Hello clouds! :)

Preparing for touch down. Hello Bohol! :)

Welcome to Tagbilaran Airport! :) 


My next blogs will contain my well-documented Bohol trip.. Bohol Adventure: Day 1

No comments:

Post a Comment