Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Bohol Adventure: Day 3 and Flight Back to Manila

Read First: Bohol Adventure: My first airplane ride
                 Bohol Adventure: Day 1
                 Bohol Adventure: Sunrise (Day2)
                 Bohol Adventure: Bohol Bee Farm and Blood Compact Site
                 Bohol Adventure: Baclayon Church and XZOOTIC Animal Park
                 Bohol Adventure: Loboc River Cruise and Tarsier Conservation Area
                 Bohol Adventure: Man-Made Forest, Chocolate Hills and Day 2 at Alona Beach


It was our third and last day at Bohol. I woke up at 5am in order to see the numerous stars at sky. I was never disappointed and was truly amazed of the vast sky covered with stars. I savor every moment of it since I will never see it in Manila.

While waiting for the sunrise, we, again, strolled along Alona Beach and enjoyed the fresh morning breeze.






















Kuya Ren, on the other hand, took and early deep at the beach and was able to catch several sea creatures near the shoreline. He was able to catch a starfish, a sea urchin and a small octopus while I was able to see a sea snail. It proved how shallow and clear the water at the beach was.




Kuya Ren's early catch


Happiness ang nakahuli. :)

The sea snail na nakita namin


The tiny octopus daw


After enjoying the beauty of the beach in the morning, we had our delicious breakfast. I had Pancake breakfast and I must say that I was very satisfied with my breakfast. It tasted good.


Rendcel's breakfast



My heavy breakfast. Yummy! :)


Before we left Lost Horizon Beach Resort, I took some photos of its amenities. Let me commend their great service, clean and spacious rooms, delicious foods, relaxing swimming pool and Jacuzzi and very friendly staff  at an affordable prize. The resort definitely add up to the reasons why my Bohol trip was fun and memorable. I definitely recommend the place to travelers and tourists that would visit the beach. We would definitely stay here again on our next trip to Bohol.


The way to our rooms



Walkway going to the beach



Rooms facing the pool and the beach


 We had our prayer for our safe trip back to Manila before heading to the airport. I also took my final photos with the beach since I would definitely miss it. I walked barefooted along the sands to savor the place since I would wait for almost two years to see it again.

Ang mga bakasyonista








My super duper love ko na family :)


We checked in at Tagbilaran Airport 1 hour before our scheduled flight. After checking in, we waited at the boarding area. It has 2 floors but most of the people stayed on the ground floor making the area congested. In order to kill the guests boredom, some blind singers and musicians entertained the place. Souvenir shops were also present for last minute shopping however, the items were pricier than the souvenir shops we went the other day.


Airphil Express counter at Tagbilaran Airport






We finally boarded the Airphil Express bound to Manila at around 11am, waited for almost 20 minutes before the plane took off. Our flight was almost full of passengers. Since I was seating at the window area, I was able to see again the aerial view of the country. The most fun part was to see my next destination, Boracay. Yehey! :) I promise myself that we should visit the island very soon.


 And I'm leaving on a jetplane. Don't know when I'll be back again... :(






You are my next project... Wait for me BORACAY!!! :)



After more than an hour, buildings and several houses became evident in my sight. Finally, we were back in Manila. Hello pollution and hello stress. Haha! We finally touched down at NAIA Terminal 3, left the plane and boarded the shuttle provided by Airphil Express that would bring us to the arrival area.



 Hello Manila!!!












Nevertheless, my trip to Bohol was a great way to relax, have fun and enjoy the beauty of the Philippines. Bohol was definitely a great vacation destination. Till we meet again Bohol...




No comments:

Post a Comment